Life Keeps Rolling 2021 Updates

 Life Has Been Rolling & it is a beautiful thing. I know that it’s been a little while since I’ve updated my Life Keeps Rolling community inside the actual blog website. Most of my content has come in the form of Instagram posts and I’ve ventured away from Facebook a bit. I’ve always gotten way fewer interactions there anyway. I actually went through a bit of a rebranding which was a lot of fun. I’ve found my passion in art and it has been incredible. I opened up my art account “Limp Wrist Art” and have been enjoying running my merchandise shop as well as creating art for others. I truly get a lot of joy out of making commissions and I’ve been using the money raised for little philanthropy projects. Check out my links but more specifically my art account for random illustrations! I try to post something daily! 



As far as life goes, this year has been huge! During the peak of COVID, Kass and I started the hunt for our forever home and we found it in Litchfield NH. Making this house a home has been so rewarding and falling into an awesome day to day schedule of art and blogging has been so beneficial for my mental health! My goal is to expand my blog on Instagram and refocus on making big blog posts in here again. It’s great to accompany my creative writing with my own graphics and artwork now! Expect more, deep and meaningful posts to come! 


On top of many other small things, Kass and I got engaged ❤️ That’s right! She’s agreed to dealing with my shenanigans for forever! In all seriousness, the engagement process has been a blast and I’m loving planning my life together with my bestfriend! I don’t know what I did in a past life to deserve this woman but sheesh I’m a lucky guy. 


Life has been a ride for sure but even on my worst days, I am surrounded by nothing but love and security. Life is good and it just keeps getting better! Thanks for reading and for always sticking it out with me! I promise to get back to busting out content. Check out my links to see some of my posts and artwork, and feel free to reach out if you want some art made! Nothing but love & God Bless! 

Comments

Popular Posts

The Day It All Changed

Family Friday - Kass

Perspective